Monday, May 20, 2013

If you believe...

 My incomparable Chisel!

...in reincarnation, then you just might smile in reading my story and become a believer!

Chisel was born in my hands on August 19,1996 and since that day she took me on a journey filled with mutual love and adoration that was exhilarating to share!   She showed me a joy and zest for life that was just undeniably euphoric!

While my obedience career was winding down as I was losing interest, Chisel kept my enjoyment of the game alive simply because SHE loved it so much!  Chisel always jumped for joy at the mere sight of the bag that contained her scent articles!  Chisel's tail constantly conveyed the sheer joy she expressed every waking minute.  Whether she was training in obedience, agility or herding, she truly loved doing it all!  What's that saying...jack of all trades but a master of none?  Not so with Chisel for she was THE MASTER at it all!!!!

here is a video I had put together that tells her story in pictures  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnHV3HBlX4

Suddenly and without warning, on the evening of Mother's Day in 2008, I found Chisel in a coma by my bedside.  While at the emergency vet, I held her in my arms whispering to her that one day we would be together again as I had to stay behind.

For the last 5 years I have ached for her to be back with me as I missed her so very much for the joy I had in my heart when she was with me was becoming faint as I went about my days.

I often watch this video of her to recapture all that we shared...
https://vimeo.com/2727337

When I bred Chisel's granddaughter Prism to Klepto, not once did I ever imagine what was about to unfold...

On March 5 of this year, Prism had a beautiful litter of 7 puppies of which included but one female.  I was a bit disappointed but was soon to realize 'why' the single female:)  The female, whose litter name was Victoria, was about to emerge into a phenomenon that my mind slowly started wrapping around!



Could this be my beloved Chisel come back to me???

The signs just couldn't be denied...there was just too many instances that I would have such strong senses that Victoria was indeed Chisel!

Just the other morning, I had an epiphany in that I no longer missed Chisel nor cried for her being gone.  I then knew why...

 If anything I have learned in my 59 years is to acknowledge my inner senses and trust them that they are real.

Victoria was given her new name of Hob Nob Proven Plan, aka Proven, as I truly believe that this was Chisel's plan all along and she couldn't have chosen a more perfect girl to come back and start our new journey together!



How could I be so lucky!       https://vimeo.com/66363960