Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PupDate...



I realized that it has been awhile since I posted on the blog but I figure that by now everyone knows to visit my Hob Nob border collie facebook page to see daily videos.

Shale and Singe puppies have their eyes open and can now see and hear me and their surroundings.  They are starting to play with each other of which I can often hear little barks and squeals of delight as they engage in play.

Feisty pups are starting to open up their eyes as they are 2 days shy of turning 2 weeks old.  Feisty continues to be a wonderful mom!

Puppy evaluations will be in full force from the time the puppies are about 3 weeks of age up through their 6th week.  During this time, I read over the bios of everyone on the puppy list and start to formulate which puppy will be selected for each individual.

Puppies go through many, many changes during this time and evaluating each one takes time...like fine wine!  This is the time where those of you on my puppy list need to be patient with this process:>)   I value the trust that the people on my puppy list have placed in me that I will choose the best puppy for them.   I take this part of the process very seriously but I also know that it can't be rushed:>)

I thoroughly enjoy posting lots and lots of videos so that everyone on my puppy list can share in the puppies journey with me!  I just ask for patience during this time although I know how hard that can be:>)

The Shale and Singe puppies will be ready to leave for their new homes starting on Friday, October 19 for those that are driving or flying in to get their puppy.  I will be looking to ship the puppies on Saturday, October 20.

Feisty's puppies will be ready the following Friday, October 26 and will be shipped on Saturday, October 27.

More details will be emailed to each individual on my puppy list as the time gets closer for my evaluations to be finalized.

Should any individual that is on my puppy list have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at
jandemello@earthlink.net