Thursday, December 20, 2012

on the 6th day of Christmas, Fuchsia gave to me...


Fuchsia had her puppy count xray taken this morning and shows to be carrying 7 puppies!!!

Her puppies are expected on Monday, 12/24 (Christmas Eve).  I have started taking her temperature in the morning and evening in anticipation of her temperature to drop.  Once her temp goes below 98 then I can expect puppies within 24 hours.

I am feeling confident that Fuchsia will have her puppies with no problem and I will be ready to assist.  My wonderful vet Dr. Shoemaker will be home for the holidays and is just a phone call away which is such a comfort to me!

My iPad will be ready to take individual videos right after each puppy is born which will then be posted to the Hob Nob border collie facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hobnobbordercollie

I am excited to see Fuchsia's first puppies sired by the handsome Lurk!