Monday, June 11, 2012

PupDate


The Cachet x Journey puppies are now set up in their rearranged puppy pen complete with playground.

Click here to see video of their set up  Click here to see some pictures

The Prism x Journey puppies all have their eyes open and continue to thrive.  Prism keeps them and their bedding very clean.  I will be giving them their first meal later this week.

To everyone on my puppy list, a few puppy have opted to wait until my winter litters which currently opened up a few spots to those on the reserve list for Cachet and Prism litters.  Individuals will be notified in about a week or so.

The Cachet litters will leave for their new homes on Friday, July 6 and Prism puppies the following Friday, July 13.   Please be advised that some cargo facilities will not ship puppies during the summer months which means that some of you may need to fly in to get your puppy.  I will be calling the airlines to see if they can confirm any shipping embargos.

If any of you on my current puppy list should have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at jandemello@earthlink.net